So, for the sake of completeness, and to ensure that everyone has access to all of my classes, I have posted all of this year's classes (as well as several from past years) on my website. Here you will find not only all of the class handouts and PowerPoint presentations (in PDF format) but also the complete webcasts of all of this year's classes. I've also posted datasets from several of the classes, and will gladly add more materials in response to requests.
So, what will you find? Here's a complete list of the classes that I've posted:
- Rendering Techniques in 3D AutoCAD, Part 1
- Rendering Techniques in 3D AutoCAD, Part 2
- Revit Architecture/MEP/Structure: Collaborating Across Disciplines
- Annotation Scaling: Making Drawings Smarter with Intelligent Text
- Keep It Inside AutoCAD: Data Extraction Direct to AutoCAD Tables
- Collaborating with AutoCAD and Autodesk Design Review
I hope you find these materials useful and take full advantage of them. And I welcome your feedback. I am always working to improve these materials.