Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Times are a Changing

You may have noticed a small change to the subtitle at the top of this blog. On Friday, October 3, after returning from the season's first CAD Camp event in San Francisco, I was informed that I had been laid off from my job as an applications engineer with The PPI Group. Talk about comfirmation as to the state of the economy.

So after two years as the voice of PPI's Revit evangelist, this blog now represents my personal opinions. I am once again an independent CAD consultant. Maybe I'll find time to post here more often.

I am actively seeking new clients. I know times are tough, but that makes it all the more important that users get the most out of the tools and technologies they are using. With more than 25 years of experience, I am uniquely qualified to help ensure that success.

1 comment:

David T said...

Daid:

Sorry to hear about PPI. We are just starting an AUGI Revit Users Group in Eugene. First meeting is tentative for November 13th. Second meeting is Decemeber 11th. Would you be interested in doing a BIM presentation for our group? Not able to pay but it would be good outreach into the Eugene area for you. If so let me know how to reach you. Thank you.